Adobe announced Lightroom 5.3 on the 11th of December, with tons of bug fixes and some new short-cuts in the development module. From the Adobe list of bug fixes:
- Issues when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
- Incorrect photos are displayed after switching away from a Publish Collection.
- Catalog optimization did not finish, and was not optimizing the catalog
- Feather of clone spots is set to 0 after upgrading catalog to Lightroom 5.
- Auto White Balance settings are not saved to Snapshots.
- Sony 18-55mm lens is detected as the Hasselblad 18-55mm lens for lens correction.
- Increased Update Spot Removal history steps when in Before and After view.
- Slideshows start playing automatically even when the Manual Slideshow option is enabled.
- On certain images, red eye removal behaved incorrectly
- Incorrect White Balance settings applied when synching Auto WB from source to targets
- Video playback stops when dragging on the scrubber.
- Errors when publishing photos to Flickr through the Publish Service.
- Option + drag on Edit Pin behavior is functioning incorrectly.
- Black border appears around the exported slideshow video.
- Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
- Pressing the “Reset” button while holding down the Shift key caused Lightroom to exit abruptly.
- Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
- The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
- Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
- Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo. Please note that this only occurred when metadata was changed after the photo was published.
- In the metadata of exported files, the application is listed as 5.0 instead of the actual Lightroom version (such as 5.2, etc.).
- An Error Occurs When Playing a slideshow having an image Flipped Horizontally or Vertically.
- Added Camera Matching color profiles (Natural, Muted, Portrait, Vivid) for the following
Olympus cameras: E-5, E-M1, E-M5, E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5, E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PM1, E-PM2, STYLUS 1, XZ-1, XZ-2, XZ-10
Cheers and happy photo’ing.